How to contribute
Have you been inspired by Hamilton’s topics and lesson plans? Please share your pupil’s work with us – we would love to see it!
Some suggestions for things to share with us – pictures of DT projects, recordings of presentations and musical compositions, poems and short pieces of writing, maths investigations… and anything else you want to let us know about!
You can share your blog post with us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email subject line will become the title of the post.
- Text you write in the email will become your blog post.
- You can attach as many pictures as you like, which will appear with your post. You can also insert images directly into your email.
- You can attach audio (mp3) and video files (mp4, mov, wmv, avi, mpg, and m4v).
- Your attachments should total less than 20mb.
- You can format your email with bold, italics, coloured text etc.
Images and videos are public, so please ensure that if you show children in your images/videos that you have up-to-date written permission from parents and are adhering to your school’s policy.
Posts will not go live immediately, but will be moderated by Hamilton Trust and usually put live within five working days.
- The topic or subject your pictures relate to
- The name of your class, school and teacher
- At least one image
We would also love it if you could include:
- Quotes or comments from your pupils
- Comments from you about the topic